Isabella

Isabella
Hui Qian a.k.a. Isabella

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Approved!



Received our USCIS approval today! I'm off to the capital on Friday for the notary certifications. Then sending everything to DC for Chinese Embassy authentication before our dossier (fancy word for paperwork) is sent to China. Once approved there, we can start booking our travel! My mom may be coming with me to China. It is amazing how much you can "miss" a child that you have never even held in your arms. This process has been delayed for too long. I am ready to bring home my baby girl! Hoping for favor and speed with the remaining steps on this journey.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! We look forward to meeting Isabella at SSOJ this year! (That is, if you guys are still planning on attending...I really hope you are....oh, pretty please be attending...pleeeaaassee??)

    Much love,
    The Grants

    ReplyDelete