Isabella

Isabella
Hui Qian a.k.a. Isabella

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dreams Becoming Reality!

Thrilled today to put my hands on a completed dossier with authentic Chinese certifications! Found out dossier filing fee has been reduced due to Isabella's special needs status. Instead of owing $3500, we only need $3100. I have $250 left in the adoption fund so we just need $2850. I hope to be able to send off the dossier packet by Friday. Since we are on the clock to get everything to China before September, we are considering "floating" the next round of expenses on a no-interest credit card offer until we can do more fundraising and apply for more adoption grants. We are so close that I feel as though we have made it over the hardest part and can sense that our hopes are becoming a reality. My heart melts looking into those big brown eyes, knowing that soon they'll be looking at me with the recognition that I am her "Momma!"

No comments:

Post a Comment